Vxceed is committed to maintaining the privacy of users of this Service and of the users of limousine and transport services facilitated using this Service. Vxceed will hold all personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and Australian Privacy Principles.
Collection of Personal Information
The following information may be automatically collected, used, stored, and processed by us when you access and use this application:
- name and email address.
- the date and time of your visit.
- the pages you accessed, and any files downloaded; and your IP address.
- your server address.
- your domain name.
- your geographical location (where you have not disabled this functionality).
- and other information you provide to us when you complete the registration process, use and/or make a transaction using this Application.
- Information we may collect from various mobile apps and devices including but not limited to information about vehicle speed, location and routes travelled, driving behaviour data, photos, driver identification and other RFID data.
- We may use analytics to collect device specific information (Device Model, Operating System).
Personal information may also be collected and stored by us where you voluntarily supply personal information for the purposes of subscribing to or interacting with this application including any e-mail newsletters or updates and notifications.
This application is currently hosted and managed by the Vxceed and so we will also have access to any information collected or generated through your use of this application, for the sole and exclusive process of hosting and managing the application including the processing of payments made and/or received through this application where applicable.
For the administration and operation of this application
- To provide us with usage tracking data for web and mobile devices.
- To enable you to access, pay for or and use the information or services available on or through this application.
- To provide us with application performance and experience tracking.
- To improve the usability of this application.
- To enable us to provide products and/or services to you., including the provision of products or services by our third-party service providers.
- To communicate with you and/or provide you with any promotional material you have subscribed to.
Your Rights and Choices
Provided we are satisfied with verification of your identity, you may request access to your personal information held by us, and/or request us to correct any errors in that information. If your personal information is updated, we may keep a copy of the prior version for our records. Our contact details are provided below.
Where you register/opt in to receive promotional material we may send you information we consider may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving future promotional material from us by clicking the "unsubscribe” link provided with such communications.
We use common internet technologies including “cookies” which are stored on your browser, to hold the information specific to you from your browsing session. You can modify your browser settings to prevent this from happening, although this will have a negative impact on your usability of this and other applications.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We take all reasonable precautions to guard against the unauthorised access to and use of your confidential and personal information including the loss, misuse and alteration of information held by us. All personal information supplied to us will be stored on secure servers and your personal information will be both stored and transmitted using encrypted software. We will immediately advise you in writing where we become aware of any security breach or unauthorised access to any of your information.
Application Platform Data Protection and Security
Vxceed is committed to the security of our customers’ data and provide multiple layers of protection for the data the Customer provides the Supplier.
Delegated access control
Customer has the flexibility to invite Users into it account. The person that holds the subscription administrator account has control over who has access and what they are able to do.
Vxceed provides standard access to the Service through a login and password. In addition, Vxceed offers the option of using SAML SSO authentication. Vxceed recommends use of SSO and two-step authentication as it reduces the risk of your account being accessed if a password is compromised.
Vxceed encrypt all data that goes between Customer and the application using industry-standard TLS (Transport Layer Security), protecting Customer Data. Customer Data is also encrypted at rest when it is stored on our servers, and encrypted when we transfer it between data centres for backup and replication.
Vxceed takes a “defence in depth” approach to protecting its systems and Customer Data. Multiple layers of security controls protect access to and within our environment, including firewalls, intrusion protection systems and network segregation. Supplier’s security services are configured, monitored and maintained according to industry best practice. Vxceed partners with industry-leading security vendors to leverage their expertise and global threat intelligence to protect our systems.
Secure data centres
Vxceed servers are located within the AWS enterprise-grade hosting facilities that employ robust physical security controls to prevent physical access to the servers they house. These controls include 24/7/365 monitoring and surveillance, on-site security staff and regular ongoing security audits. Vxceed maintains multiple geographically separated data replicas and hosting environments to minimise the risk of data loss or outages.
Supplier’s DevOps Security team continuously monitors security systems, event logs, notifications, and alerts from all systems to identify and manage threats. Additional security requirements In addition to the above, the Vxceed will ensure the platform and Services satisfy any specified additional security requirements.
Vxceed Code of Ethics
- Forced, bonded or compulsory labour is not used and employees are free to leave their employment after reasonable notice. Employees are not required to lodge deposits of money or identity papers.
Health & Safety
- A healthy and safe working environment is provided for employees, contractors, partners or others who may be affected by company’s activities, in accordance with international standards and national laws.
- Mechanisms are in place to ensure that health and safety obligations are communicated and applied to parties under their control.
- Facilities and amenities, including employee accommodation where provided by the company, shall be hygienic, safe and meet the basic needs of employees.
- The company has systems and training to prepare for and respond to accidents, health problems and foreseeable emergency situations. A means for recording, investigating and implementing learning points from accidents and emergency situations is in place.
Freedom of Association
- Open communication and direct engagement between employees and management are used to build employee relations and resolve issues.
- The rights of employees to join or not to join trade unions, or similar representative bodies and their right to collective bargaining in accordance with local laws are respected.
- No form of discrimination is engaged in, or supported by, the company in hiring, employment terms, remuneration, and access to training, promotion, termination or retirement procedures or decisions.
- Employees are treated with respect and dignity. Physical or verbal abuse or other harassment and any threats or other forms of intimidation are prohibited.
- Working hours of employees do not exceed the maximum set by local law and a working week does not exceed 60 hours per week, including overtime. Payment.
- Employees understand their employment conditions and fair and reasonable pay and terms are provided.
- No form of bribery, including improper offers for payments to or from employees, customers, suppliers, organisations or individuals is tolerated.
We are committed to minimizing the impact of our activities on the environment and confirm that we are committed to being a sustainable business. We take sustainability to be a way of thinking, and an approach to analysis, planning and decision making that looks at the integration of social-cultural, environmental and economic impacts of any decision or activity. Our Sustainability Policy reflects our belief that as an organisation we need to provide for future generations while maintaining the well-being of today’s community. All staff members are responsible for ensuring that their and the companies activities comply with the Sustainability Policy.
- Understanding and valuing the natural resources we consume and using those resources in a responsible and efficient manner
- Seeking to reduce the amount of waste we produce.
- Taking the sustainability of goods, services and suppliers into account when purchasing products and services.
- Providing a safe and healthy working environment where employees are valued and provided with the opportunity to fulfil their potential.
- Working hard to provide for the long term financial success of the business.
- Promoting a company culture where sustainability is important